How Does My Company Qualify?
If your company generates at least $10,000 per month in accounts
receivable, GetFactored.com can help you find a competitive factor
to work with you.
Your company will benefit from factoring if any of these apply
- If you are a young company with creditworty customers but
lack the financial track record required by traditional lenders.
- Your business is doing well, but to take advantage of new
sales and profit opportunities you need more cash flow.
- Your business might have income or credit problems and tax
- If your company has operating losses or have already filed
for bankruptcy protection.
- Your business is growing rapidly and you need capital to fill
orders or services, but have too much money tied up in accounts
- Your business is positioned to increase your current volume
of business but do not want to incur any debt or increase overhead.
to fill out a Client Profile and start getting your cash immediately.